Benefits of CalciumAugust 2, 2017
Beware, Lassa Fever is now in LagosAugust 11, 2017
Healthy Sauté Vegetables could be served with the following:
- Rice (boiled or fried)
- Yams (boiled, baked or fried)
- Potatoes (boiled, baked, mashed or fried)
- 1 Bell Green Pepper
- 2 Small Chili Pepper
- 4 Medium Size Carrots
- 1/2 Lb Long Green Beans
- 1/2 Lb Cabbage
- 1 Medium Size Onion
- 1 Lb Mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut oil or Olive Oil
- Pinch of sea salt to taste
- Clean all vegetables under running water
- Slice the green and chili pepper
- Dice the Carrots into Sticks of 2 inches in length
- Slice the onions
- Slice the cabbage
- Trim the edges of the green beans.
- In a big frying pan or wok, put the oil, allow to heat up, add the onions allow to cook for 3 minutes.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Turning and flipping, allow to fry for about 10 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- It is ready. Enjoy your Sauté Vegetables.
This can serve six people.