Owo SoupJune 16, 2017
Carrots and Ginger SoupJune 21, 2017
- 2.5 Cups Broccoli florets
- 2 Celery Stalk finely diced
- 1 Medium size Onion diced
- 1 Cup of Kale or Spinach
- 2 Carrot sticks cleaned and finely chopped
- 2 Cups of vegetables or bone broth
- 1/2 Teaspoon of sea salt
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut or Olive Oil
- First heat the oil in a pot, then add the onions, celery, and the broccoli.
- Cook for about 5 minutes
- Add the broth, let Soup boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Finally allow to simmer for a further 5 minutes until it is soft.
- Pour cooked vegetables into a blender, blend until smooth and even.
This Soup serve 6 persons.
Follow Daily Health Wealth on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
Subscribe for free Health Tips