Do You Desire to Age Gracefully?May 6, 2017
The Goodness Of FishMay 8, 2017
- 8oz Edamame Pasta or Spaghetti
- 1 Green Bell Pepper chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper chopped
- 2 Medium size Fresh Tuna Fish, washed, cleaned and season with thyme, salt and black pepper, keep in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours before use
- 1 Medium size Onions chopped
- 1 Round Spicy Pepper (Optional) chopped if you like spicy
- 1 Teaspoon of chopped garlic
- 1 Cup chopped up carrot
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- Dash of salt or as desired
- 1 Cup of Green Long Beans cleaned and chopped into 2 inches in length
- Boil 6 cups of water. Add pasta and simmer for 4-5 minutes or cooked until cooked.
- Rinse under cold water and set aside
- In a large saucepan heat coconut oil, add onions, garlic and the seasoned tuna fish.
- Cook until light brown, turning the fish from side to side to make sure it is cooked on both sides.
- Stir in all the peppers, carrots
- and green beans
- Simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Pour over the cooked pasta stirring all together. Allow to simmer for 2 minutes.This dish serves four.
Follow Daily Health Wealth on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
Subscribe for free Health Tips