1. Early pains and inflation in your joints
2. Smoking speed up your skin’s aging process. It can make the skin of 40 year old look like a nonsmoking 70 years old skin.
3. Smoking makes it likely to get muscular degeneration, an eye condition that destroys the central vision you need to read, write and see other people’s faces.
4. Male smokers are more likely to have erectile dysfunction.
5. Smoking may cause tender bleeding gums, painful chewing. Gum disease leads to loss of teeth.
6. If you smoke, you are likely to have a stroke.
7. Peptic ulcers, Crohn’s disease, colon polyps, inflammation of the pancreas and cancer of the pancreas are some of the illness of smoking.
8. Lung cancer is 90% linked to smoking
9. Smoking is a major cause of heart disease.