Foods Good For Our EyesApril 16, 2017
Diet That Can Slash Cancer Risk By 68%April 18, 2017
Does any member of your family suffer from diabetes?
Are you overweight?
Do you crave sugary drinks, cookies and cakes?
Do you hate exercises?
If you answered yes to all or two of the above questions, note that this is the hour of change for your benefit. The simple steps below is a good place to start.
- Eat a healthy diet
- Have 5 servings of fruit and vegetables per day with or between
- Avoid sugary drinks, cookies and cakes
- Exercise or walk for at least 30 minutes about 5 times a week
- Stay at a healthy weight
- Get 8 hours of sleep per night
- Get tested for pre-diabetes.
Follow Daily Health Wealth on
Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
Subscribe for free Health Tips