1. Watermelon is vegetable and not fruit
2. Watermelon is 92% water.
3. Vitamin C found in Watermelon may help prevent Asthma.
4. Watermelon strong contents of Vitamin C may help to combat the formation of free radicals known to cause cancer.
5. Potassium in Watermelon may help improve high blood pressure.
6. Lycoene found in Watermelon may help prevent heart attack.
7. Intake of lycopene has been linked to decrease risk of prostrate cancer.
8. Water and fiber in Watermelon help prevent constipation and promote regularity for a healthy digestive tract.
9. Being mostly water, Watermelon helps hydrate the body during the hot months of the year.
10. Choline in Watermelon aids our body in sleeping.
11. The Choline content of Watermelon aids muscle movement.
12. Choline also aids our brain in learning and memory.
13. Amino acids in Watermelon helps to reduce muscle soreness after exercises.
14. Vitamin A in Watermelon is good for your skin and hair.